Maa Baglamukhi Puja Vidhi
Devi Baglamukhi is the Goddess of strength and power in the Hindu religion. It is believed that worshipping of Maa Baglamukhi acts like a weapon to stop your enemy from doing harm things against you. Today we are going to tell you about step by step introduction to performing the Baglamukhi puja at your home.
How to Perform Baglamukhi Puja?
- Decide the puja place where you want to perform puja. Keep a stool or small wooden bench.
- Spread the yellow cloth on a raised platform.
- Place the idol of Goddess Baglamukhi over the chawki.
- After this, offer a Yellow Chunni to the idol of the goddess
- During this Puja, you have to wear Yellow clothes
- Place the Baglamukhi Yantra in front of the idol of Baglamukhi. If you do not have Baglamukhi Yantra then you can make Swastik with the help of Chana Dal.
- Now light up a diya in front of the idol.
- You should start the Baglamukhi Puja by chanting the Beej Mantra of Devi Baglamukhi.
- Close your eyes and join your hand together
- Remember the Goddess Baglamukhi deeply and you can chant mantras to invoke her.
- Offer haldi mala and flowers to the Devi Baglamukhi.
- Take some quantity of yellow mustard in your hand and scatter it in four directions.
- Now chant the Beej Mantra of Devi Baglamukhi.
- In the end, offer some yellow sweets to the Goddess.
- Apologize to Devi Baglamukhi for any mistake made during Puja.