Names of Das Mahavidya Goddess
Following is the list of all the Goddesses of Dus Mahavidya
The names of Dus Mahavidya Goddesses are as follows:
- Kali – This “Devourer of Time” is venerated as the very embodiment of the Brahman or the Supreme Self. Kali is viewed as the Supreme Deity of Kalikula frameworks.
- Tara – The Goddess who Saves, Guides and Protects. She offers a definitive information essential for salvation. This Mahavidya is otherwise called Neel Saraswati.
- Lalita – Tripura-Sundari – The Goddess, otherwise called Shodashi, is the One Who is the Most Beautiful in the Three Worlds. She is the Supreme Deity of the Srikula frameworks. She is likewise the “Tantric Parvati” or the “Moksha Mukuta”.
- Bhuvaneshwari – This Goddess is the Mother or Janani of the entire world – Her whole Body is the Cosmos.
- Bhairavi – The Fierce Warrior Goddess.
- Chhinnamasta – The Self-Decapitated Goddess, who grasps her own neck.
- Dhumavati – The Widow Goddess or the Goddess of death.
- Bagalamukhi – The Goddess Who Paralyzes Enemies.
- Matangi – The “Tantric Saraswati”, likewise the Prime Minister of Lalita.
- Kamala – The “Tantric Lakshmi”, likewise the Goddess on the Lotus.
To know more about Dus Mahavidya, click here